Full-stack Software Engineer
I am a software engineer based in southern california, specializing in building full-stack cloud-based solutions.
Hello! I'm Raj, a software engineer based in Los Angles, CA. Currently a master student studying Computer Science at California State University, Fullerton.
There are no secrets to success. It's the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. I enjoy creating, innovating, and testing new ideas; eventually, some have worked out. However, for me, the experience is the true wisdom
Masters of Science - Computer Science
August 2018 - Expected May 2021
Post Graduate Diploma - Computer Science
March 2017 - March 2018
Bachlors of Science - Physics
June 2014 - March 2017
- google/youtube(funny yeah but learned a lot from it)
- Dark Chocolates
- Indian Food
Full-stack software engineer Intern
Febuary 2021 - Present
- Implementing 35 reusable components using Next.js, Typescript, and 30 REST APIs using Django REST Framework
- Expedited APIs response time by utilizing asynchronous task queue using Celery for running background task
- Building a video chat application using Kubernetes cluster and opensource WebRTC Jits framework to serve 1000 users
Projects I’ve have worked on
- Devised a sentiment analysis model to find out movie review sentiment by utilizing XGBoost & deep learning RNN's on Amazon sage maker and deployed it over AWS
- Implemented a virtual memory management system, included support for paging, Virtual Memory and page replacement to and from the backing store by utilizing LRU and FIFO page replacement algorithm
- Populated Elasticsearch with 100 books (230,000 paragraphs) to prepare a search API by leveraging Nginx and NodeJS backend client along with ReactJS as frontend client
FEBRUARY 2, 2021
Today we all know that infinite scroll has become like a standard practice in most websites as from the user’s perspective, it is easy and friction-less, which indirectly helps companies increase...
JANUARY 24, 2021
Frequently we have come across the question of whether we should serve static files with Django or with some cloud-based storage solutions. However, when the system tends to scale, serving static...
I'm currently looking for new opportunities, related to Full-stack software engineeringSay Hello!