Software Development Engineer @Amazon
I am a software development engineer based in Seattle Washington, specializing in building full-stack cloud-based solutions.
Hello! I'm Raj, a software Engineer based in Seattle, WA.
There are no secrets to success. It's the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. I enjoy creating, innovating, and testing new ideas; eventually, some have worked out. However, for me, the experience is the true wisdom
Masters of Science - Computer Science
August 2018 - May 2021
Post Graduate Diploma - Computer Science
March 2017 - March 2018
Bachlors of Science - Physics
June 2014 - March 2017
- google/youtube(funny yeah but learned a lot from it)
- Dark Chocolates
- Indian Food
Software Development Engineer
Amazon.com, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
August 2021 - Present
- Working on financial offer ranking to provide best offers to customers worldwide.
- Working on Prime card bonus expansion.
Projects I’ve have worked on
IMDB movie review data's sentiment analysis
Python, XGBoost, RNN
- Devised a sentiment analysis model to find out movie review sentiment by utilizing XGBoost & deep learning RNN's on Amazon sage maker and deployed it over AWS
Virtual memory manager in operating system
C++, Singleton design, OOP, Page replacement algorithm
- Implemented a virtual memory management system, included support for paging, Virtual Memory and page replacement to and from the backing store by utilizing LRU and FIFO page replacement algorithm
Text search using Docker and Elastic Search
NodeJS, Docker, Elastic search, ReactJS, Nginx
- Populated Elasticsearch with 100 books (230,000 paragraphs) to prepare a search API by leveraging Nginx and NodeJS backend client along with ReactJS as frontend client
Real-Time Taxi App with Django Channels and React
Django- Channels, Redis, PY-test, ReactJS, Nginx
- Used asynchronous Django-channels to create WebSocket hooked with React-JS to visualize the current location using Google Maps. Leveraged Cypress for creating end-to-end testing
FEBRUARY 2, 2021
Today we all know that infinite scroll has become like a standard practice in most websites as from the user’s perspective, it is easy and friction-less, which indirectly helps companies increase...
JANUARY 24, 2021
Frequently we have come across the question of whether we should serve static files with Django or with some cloud-based storage solutions. However, when the system tends to scale, serving static...
Although I’m not currently looking for any new opportunities, my inbox is always open. Whether you have a question or just want to say hi, I’ll try my best to get back to you!Say Hello!